sábado, 23 de marzo de 2013

Im soooo bored !!!!!!!! im gon to speak in english again !!!!

Agggggg !!!!!!! please rescue me from my homeworks there are so manys !!!! i can´t do it and there ara so  dificult !! y the teachers sent by the children as much homework? case to kill them? ¿¿I can not understand  it and another thing that : y school is boring Y the homeworks are difficult and Y teachers are so strict and bossy?

there are some things in  the world that we  can´t understand !!!!!!
Yesterday we had a science test super hard, I think that there is a 90% chance that all suspend and a 1% chance that we approve and that one percent will be the eula or Joan or perhaps maybe I and if anyone more!!
in the review had 3 maps super mega ultra difficult, the the terrain of Spain primelo where I knew the cosatsy the course (the caps either mind you) in the latter's political map europaaaaaaa the truth is that this was not so difficult) the third the terrain of europaaa also very difficult in the rivers did not know!
I do not want to imagine that I got in this exmamen, I think is the worst of all (more than the terra and univers)!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario